Healthcare & Nursing Jobs
Taking care of you while you take care of others.
As a leading, Australian-owned provider of nursing agency staff to our nation’s premiere health facilities, WorkPac HealthCare is constantly seeking ways to support nurses in their career as they support our communities.
We partner with aged care facilities, community care providers, disability care providers and hospitals with to provide nurses and care givers exceptional temporary and permanent employment opportunities.
Through our extensive contact network, nursing or nursing management employees have access to the top healthcare jobs around the country.
Healthcare and Nursing Job Types
We recruit for many nursing jobs and healthcare jobs, including (but not limited to):
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Enrolled Nurses (EN)
- Assistants in Nursing (AIN)
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Manager
- Care Coordinator
- Director of Nursing
- Aged Care
- Other nursing and healthcare jobs
Important Note: If you are not an Australian citizen, we require that you have a current, approved working visa with relevant proof.
Why Register with WorkPac HealthCare
We are dedicated to providing you with the critical assistance needed to choose the next step in your nursing and healthcare career.
Guided by your nursing and healthcare experience, skills, preferences and career ambitions, we place you in the most appropriate nursing and healthcare jobs, ranging from casual, temporary shifts and longer term contracts, to permanent positions.
In addition to working with Australia’s leading healthcare providers, you can look forward to:
- Work-life balance through flexible shift job vacancies
- Maximising your income with extra shifts
- Access to the best nursing and healthcare employment opportunities, hospitals, aged care facilities, community care providers and disability care providers
- Belonging to a nursing agency team that values your needs
- Job application and interview assistance
- An ethical and honest recruitment service that keeps you informed
- Free training
- Phone Support 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Professional uniforms and ID badges
- Exceptional pay rates
- Career path planning
- The assurance that all our client's sites have been safety assessed by WorkPac Healthcare recruitment consultant
Download a Timesheet
If you are already part of the WorkPac HealthCare team, click here to download a timesheet.
Please note timesheets must be faxed to WorkPac no later than 11:00am on Monday on 1300 724 268 or emailed to email@example.com
Browse Other Areas
So what are you waiting for?
Join a recruitment company that can get you the job you want tomorrow, today.
Search online for current available jobs, register your details with us or call us on 1300 967 572 to speak to one of our team.