WORKPAC CLERICAL AGREEMENT
Welcome to the WorkPac Pty Ltd Clerical Agreement 2014 information page.
Dear WorkPac Clerical Employee,
This website is dedicated to providing information in relation to the renegotiation of the WorkPac Pty Ltd Clerical Agreement.
The information contained on this website seeks to provide you with all of the information you need in order to make an informed decision on the proposed agreement.
What is an enterprise agreement?
An enterprise agreement is an agreement between an employer and its employees that will be covered by the agreement that sets the wages and conditions of those employees for a period of up to 4 years. To come into operation, the agreement must be supported by a majority of the employees who cast a vote to approve the agreement and it must be approved by an independent authority, Fair Work Commission who perform a test on the Agreement to make sure that employees are better off overall under the Agreement than under the Award.
If you are an employee who would be covered by the proposed agreement:
You have the right to appoint a bargaining representative to represent you in bargaining for the agreement or in a matter before Fair Work Commission about bargaining for the agreement.
You can do this by notifying any person in writing that you appoint that person as your bargaining representative. You can also appoint yourself as a bargaining representative. In either case you must give a copy of the appointment to your employer.
If you are a member of a union that is entitled to represent your industrial interests in relation to the work to be performed under the agreement, your union will be your bargaining representative for the agreement unless you appoint another person as your representative or you revoke the union’s status as your representative. If this applies, you will need to provide proof of current union membership to your employer.
If you have any questions about this notice or about enterprise bargaining, you can find more information at www.fairwork.gov.au or contact the Fair Work Infoline on 13 13 94.
As part of that process, we wish to provide you with the information you will need to make an informed decision when you are asked to vote. We will notify in advance of voting details and instructions.
LIST OF WEB LINKS
- Proposed Agreement
- Representational Rights Notification
- Bargaining Representative Election Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Interpreter Guide
- Voting Instructions - Letter
- Voting Instructions - Presentation
- Clerks – Private Sector Award [MA00002]
- Pre Modern Award - Clerks (ACT) Award 1998
- Pre Modern Award - Clerical and Administrative Employes (State) Award
- Pre Modern Award - Clerical And Administrative Employees (Northern Territory) Award 2000
- Pre Modern Award - Clerical Employees Award - State 2002
- Pre Modern Award - Clerks (South Australia) Award
- Pre Modern Award - Clerical and Administrative Employees (Private Sector) Award
- Pre Modern Award - Clerical And Administrative Employees (Victoria) Award 1999
- Pre Modern Award - Clerks (Commercial, Social and Professional Services) Award No. 14 of 1972
- National Employee Standards
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Fair Work Regulations
- Superannuation Guarantee (Administration) Act 1992
We thank you for your participation in this process and look forward to a long and prosperous future working relationship.
Any questions can be directed through to either 1800 019 194 or WorkPacEBA@workpac.com to a long and prosperous future working relationship.
The WorkPac Team