$33/hr plus penalties
3 months of work
About our Client
Our client is an engineering-led global specialist asset services, mining services and construction group built to solve complex problems across the entire asset lifecycle.
What You Will Be Doing
- Answering of phone calls
- Processing of emails
- Processing of call ups (creating return dockets, picking slips etc) (HMS)
- Assisting the Hire Controller with any additional duties
- Liaise with customers regarding deliveries and collections via phone and email
- Accurately manage general despatch documentation and data entry
- Purchasing (raising/processing order number currently in Pronto
- Scheduling of runs for scaffold, sheds & chemical toilet
- Sub contractors -labour jobs.
- Scheduling of runs for pump trucks
- Ensuring our payroll system is up to date and correct for payroll to process / processing leave forms
- Scheduling Truck servicing/repairs/ medicals / R & M for the yard etc.
What You Will Need
Previous Administration experience
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to pas D&A Screen
Current Drivers licence
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination mayapply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our myrewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
Rebecca Wilson on (08) 97223902
WorkPac Industrial WA
Job Reference -764J202277106
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Location:||Regional WA - Bunbury & South West, Regional WA|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.