Mine Site Chef
- Immediate start
- FIFO/DIDO roles
- Accommodation and Meals provided
About the Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Chefs to join our team at our Villages located in the Bowen Basin.
Suitable applicants must have the following:
- Demonstrated relevant work experience- camp cooking
- A minimum Certificate III Commercial Cookery qualification (or equivalent) and be able to produce relevant paperwork and certification
- Experience in high volume, fast paced kitchens
- Experience in batch cooking across all service offerings
- The ability to train / assist in staff training
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team Good communication skills
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information:
Teneil-Bowen Office- 4763 9777
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Camp Chef|
|Location:||Australia, Northern QLD - Townsville Local, Northern QLD|
|Industry:||Other Mining, Oil & Gas|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.
Warehouse Officer - Perth