Anglo American, together with WorkPac, is currently seeking experienced CHPP Operators to join their team at a mine based in the Bowen Basin for an ongoing and long term project.
Successful applicants will have an absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures. Also remembering that Anglo Coal are a non smoking site.
The below are all mandatory:
- Safety Conscious
- Commitment to fitness for duty - Current Coal Board Medical and Negative Drug and Alcohol test
- Understanding that compliance to site policies and procedures is a legal responsibility as a Coal Mine Worker
- 2 years Coal Mining experience in a CHPP
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- RIIPRO301A Conduct Crush & Screen Plant Op or relevant on the job experience
- RIIPBE308A Thickening & Clarifying Process or relevant on the job experience
- RIIMCP301A Monitor Coal Prep Plant Op's or relevant on the job experience
- RIIPRO302A Perform Process Control Room or relevant on the job experience
- Immediate start
- Full PPE (5 shirts and 5 pants)
- Camp Accommodation and meals whilst on site
- Competitive Pay Rate of $55 per hour
- Ongoing role with potential for full-time engagement (max-term contracts)
- Transport to and from site/camp daily
Applicants must be able to provide a clear drug and alcohol test.
Or for more information please contact the office on 4980 4622
|Job title:||CHPP Operator|
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD - Greater Mackay & Bowen Basin, Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Processing Mining, Oil & Gas|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.