Dozer Push Operators - Coppabella
Workpac is working with one of our client's which is a family-owned business which has been based in Queensland for almost 70 years.
We have multiple dozer push roles across for a short-term contract doing rehab work. There are opportunities to move to other site after this project for ongoing work,
* Experienced Mining Operator in Rehab/Production Roles
* Current Coal Board Medical
* Standard 11 Induction
* Commitment to safety culture
* Supporting Qualifications and Documentation (RII or Signed transcript by SSE)
* Opportunity to work with a reputable company
* Rention bonus paid to those who work through to the end of the project
* FIFO Brisbane
* 7/7 12.5hr shifts with extra shifts available
* Good Quality Camp and Meals provided
* Great working conditions with good client relationships and friendly crews
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Ann McCarthy - or ann,email@example.com
WorkPac - Contracted Services Team
Job Reference Number: 7226J202325243
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Dozer Operator|
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil & Gas|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.