MULTIPLE GENERAL LABOURER ROLES - long term with a view to permanent
WESTERN SYDNEY - Rooty Hill
AVOID THE TRAFFIC
EXCELLENT PAYRATES & OVERTIME
About the role
Work for Australia's leading manufacturer of reinforced concrete pipes.
This role provides the opportunity to see Sydney's MOST exciting Infrastructure boom from the ground up - imagine showing your Grandchildren the road you help build by manufacturing these pipes.
- general labouring
- skimming pipe edges
- assembling pipes for production
- assisting with concrete pours
- "popping" pipes from moulds
Skills and experience
- hard working with a positive attitude
- proven excellent reliability checkable via referees
- some labouring experience
- experience working with concrete an advantage
- MUST be fit and healthy (confirmed by a pre-employment medical)
- able to pass mandatory & random drug & alcohol testing
- OWN TRANSPORT
- genuine long term roles
- supportive management Team
- Western Sydney location
- parking available
- overtime available with shift work required during peak times
This is a ZERO HARM site and safe work practices MUST be adhered to at all times.
This role will suit those looking to enter the Heavy Manufacturing Industry and those looking for a Leading Western Sydney Employer who puts their Employees well being FIRST.
IS THIS YOU ?
Click APPLY NOW or contact our Recruitment Team on 02 8604 3922
|Location:||Sydney, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Industry:||Labourer and Handyperson Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.