About the Role
WorkPac is currently seeking an experienced forklift labourers for to join our on-site client for their metalliferous processing site positioned on the outskirts of Townsville. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Operate Forklifts
* Work 4/4 rosters at a locally based refinery
* Pre-start checks
* Maintain equipment
* Operate equipment safely
* Follow company policies and procedures
* Current Drivers Licence
* Current High Risk Forklift Licence
* Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
* High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
* Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
* A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
* 4/4 Roster, rotating days and nights
* Ongoing opportunities
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Ann McCarthy - or firstname.lastname@example.org
WorkPac Northern Operations
Job Reference Number: Q.INDJ2021150529
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Labourer- CW2|
|Location:||Northern QLD - Townsville & Northern QLD, Northern QLD|
|Industry:||Labourer and Handyperson Trades & Services|