Mining Systems Technician
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
About the Role:
Our Client Rio Tinto are looking for aÂ skilled and performance-driven Mining Systems Technician to safely carry out inspections, scheduled maintenance, operation of assets, and breakdown maintenance to all Coastal Mining Systems Assets.
- 8/6 Family Friendly Roster
- Day Shift only
- FIFO from Perth or Residential opportunity for Karratha or Dampier residents
- Ongoing role
Reporting to the Mining Systems Supervisor and working in a challenging and exciting environment, you will be involved in:
- Mobile radio networks
- Mining System Hardware and Applications including:Â Autonomous Haulage,Â High Precision GPS and Fleet Management Systems
- Asset Health Systems
- Managing customer expectations
- Assisting Site Communications Technicians when required
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Ensuring that maintenance is of a high quality and re-work is not required
- Using SAP to raise notifications, complete time confirm and enter reliability and maintenance activity information
- Liaise with Level 2 Engineers as required
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
- Trade qualifications in either Electrical, Auto Electrical, Radio Communication or Industrial IT
- Demonstrated experience in Mining Systems applications such as Terrain, Modular, Aquilla, Front-Runner and Command
- Mobile radio network experience (LTE)
- Western Australian C class driverâs licence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SAP
- Covid Vaccinated
Experience with Autonomous Mining Systems;
High Risk Work Licences in LF,WP.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after our employees is important to us. Our Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more.
We have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac's service but our clients. We are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are our most valuable asset!
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, we know our local areas and are always helping our local community.
Apply Online Today!
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Mining Systems Technician|
|Location:||Australia, Regional WA - Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Regional WA|
|Industry:||Electrician Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.