Multi Skilled Operator
WorkPac are currently seeking experienced Skilled Operators for work in an Open Cut Coal Mine based near Moura. Anglo American, together with WorkPac, is currently seeking experienced Mobile Plant Operators to join their team.
About the Role
- 7/7 Roster; 12.5Hrs-DS/NS
- Full PPE will be provided
- Camp Accommodation and meals provided
- Competitive Pay Rates ($53 Multi Skill)
- Ongoing role with potential for full-time engagement
- Super paid on all hours
- Monthly Production bonus if site hit targets of up to $1000
- Cat 797, Minimum 793, Dozer D10, D11 & Grader
- site authorised skills lists
- Standard 11 Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Proof of Right to Work in Australia
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities. WorkPac is a company that values Inclusion and Diversity as well as career progression.
Krys McKinley â 07 4800 3700
Job Reference Number: 7396J202338446
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Multi Skilled Operator|
|Location:||South East QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil & Gas|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.