LEVEL 1 WATER TRUCK OPERATORS
- Immediate Start 7/7 Roster alternating Days + Nights
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
- Civil workers encouraged to apply
- Ability to upskill
- DIDO option or BIBO from Townsville, Aye, Bowen, Collinsville
About the Role
We are currently looking for experienced Water Truck Operators (with signed skills list) for ongoing work for a well-known Mining Company within the Bowen Basin close to Collinsville!
Skills & Experience Needed
- Signed Skills List by SSE/Delegate: Water Truck (Civil experience welcomed)
- Standard 11 or willingness to obtain
- CBM - Section 4
- Ability to pass regular Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Right to Work in Australia
- Hold a current Driver???s Licence
- Current resume with 2x work related referees
- A strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company
- Ongoing work
- Weekly wages
- BIBO offered from Townsville or DIDO only
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click onto the apply button or for more information contact:
Reference Number: Q.INDJ2022155637
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly & with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer & we encourage applications from women & Indigenous people.
You can also check us out on our local Website: www.workpac.com/page/47639722
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD - Greater Mackay & Bowen Basin, Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil & Gas|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.