Roster: 5:2 or 4:3
Site: 45 minutes drive from Bunbury
1.5-year project duration
About the Company
Our client is a world-leading resources company, their products are sold worldwide, with sales and marketing led Internationally.
About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our clients Calciner and Energy major shutdown team. The Engineer will work with the major shutdown team to plan, engineer, design, fabricate and procure all parts and equipment required for the safe execution of the shutdown within the budget costs and duration.
- Calciner improvement road map to ensure all required maintenance and improvement scopes are included in the shutdown plan
- Be responsible to deliver a close out report post shutdown documenting the major work performed, findings made and develop a preliminary shutdown scope for the following shutdown
- Provide technical assistance and conduct technical inspections during the outage as well as develop scopes to repair/replace the equipment as required.
- Identify and finalising the scope of work for the major shutdown taking place in July 2023
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Reviewing SAP notifications
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, the candidate will have:
- 10 years experience postgraduate (Mechanical Engineer)
- 5 years experience in major maintenance shutdowns or project/construction execution work, ideally in a refinery/power generation plant environment.
- Tertiary Degree in this field
- Manual C Driver's License
Job Reference Number: TMPRIJ202271387
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Professional Principal Consultant: Sam Lemme - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number.
About the Company
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our my rewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Project Engineer|
|Location:||Regional WA - Bunbury & South West, Regional WA|
|Industry:||Engineering Maintenance, Plant, Facilities|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.