About the business
WorkPac Health & Social Care Group are a leading provider of recruitment services within the health care industry. We are proud to be a people company. We are focused on you. Our core business is the attraction, selection and career management of talented Registered Nurses. We have ongoing casual, temporary and permanent opportunities with a wide range of public and private clients in rural and remote, hospital, aged care and corrections settings. Our aim is to give the best service possible, and for this we need the best people.
About the role
WorkPac have temporary assignments for RN's to help with the COVID Vaccination Booster Programme starting 4th January. This is a 3 month contract with the opportunity to extend across Roma, St George and Charleville areas. You will be travelling with the team out to the outreach sites to vaccinate those communities with some travel and overnight stays required. This is a Monday - Friday job with hours between 8am-5pm with the potential to work the occasional Saturday
Benefits and perks
- Start the new year with a new adventure.
- Highly rewarding position.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Attractive rates + shift allowances.
Skills and experience
- Qualification as a Registered Nurse, with 2 years full time equivalent experience
- Unconditional and Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- COVID19 Vaccination (Both Doses)
- Evidence of Hep B immunity, MMR, Pertussis & Varicella
- Aged Care Criminal History check
- Exceptional communication skills.
|Job title:||Registered Nurse|
|Location:||Australia, Toowoomba & Darling Downs, South East QLD|
|Industry:||Healthcare & Medical Nursing: RN and Div 1|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.