Storeperson / Pick Packers
- On-going casual positions
- Working in a high performing warehouse
- Close to public transport
About our Client
Our client is Victoriaâs largest not-for-profit private hospital group, renowned for excellence in diagnosis, treatment, care, and rehabilitation across Melbourne and Geelong. This company provides casual work with the potential for ongoing employment.
About the Role
WorkPac are seeking expression of interests for Pick & Packers to join our clients growing team.
They have warehouse locations in Mount Waverly, Box Hill, Richmond and Geelong.
Pay rate: $29.13 per hour plus super
Day shift: 7am to 3.30pm (Mon to Fri)
This role is suited for someone who has a high level of attention to detail and can carry out repetitive pick/packing tasks accurately.
If you plan on driving, we recommend planning ahead and trying to get parking at the train station which is free all day or head to the nearby car park to get their early bird discount deals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repetitive manual handling/packing
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse duties
Skills and Experience
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
-Triple vaccinated against COVID-19/Have a medical exemption letter
- Have full working rights in Australia â this is a full time position so candidates must be eligible to work full time hours.
- Strong clear communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team and unsupervised
- Have your own PPE and able to get to work via public transport/car
- Strong adherence and understanding of OH&S policies and procedures
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Name: Linda, Jen or Tabitha â 1300 967 572
WorkPac Job Ref No: 7094J202213668
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people
|Job title:||Storeperson / Pick Packers|
|Industry:||Labourer and Handyperson Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.