Are you tired of moving from job to job and looking for security?
Looking for set working hours each week with an early Friday knock off?
About the Client
Operating for over fifteen years, our client is a reputable family owned and operated company specialising in the design, manufacturing, repair and installation of truck bodies. Due to the increasing demand and workload, they are currently seeking an experienced Trades Assistant to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis at their workshop in Pinkenba.
What you will be doing
You will be required to work Monday - Thursday from 7am - 4pm and 7am - 12pm on a Friday. You will be required to assist with general repairs, assisting tradesmen with fitout of truck bodies (walls/floors/lining etc). You will be required to interview with the client prior to commencing.
What's in it for you
- Attractive hourly payrate based on your experience
- Close knit company culture where you will be a valued part of the team
- Same working hours each week (Mon to Thurs 7am to 4pm and Friday 7am to 12pm)
- Secure and long-term permanent employment
- Paid annual leave and sick leave entitlements as a permanent employee
What you will need
- Experience as a Labourer or Trades Assistant in a manufacturing environment
- Confident with using hand tools, drills, grinders etc
- Strong work ethics and high level of work attendance
- Comfortable working in a workshop environment
- Current resume with 2 x work-related references
Apply Online NOW!
For more information contact;
Sean Massey - Recruitment Coordinator
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Number - BSINDJ2023123198
|Job title:||Trade Assistant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Industry:||Labourer and Handyperson Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.