- Immediate start
- Ongoing role with permanent opportunity
- $33.00 per hr + Penalties
About the role
Our Client is currently looking for Trades Assistants for the manufacture and production of concrete products based in the northern suburbs.
Hours of work with be Monday-Friday 6am-2pm, with overtime and Saturday work available when required.
This role is based in Pooraka and will have a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Grit Blasting of components
- Operating UHP water blast unit
- Spray Painting
- Forklift Operating
- Loading and unloading concrete moulds, stock and spare parts
- Basic Welding
- Oxy and acetylene cutting
Skills and requirements
- Previous experience working as a Trade Assistant/Skilled Labourer
- Previous welding experience highly desirable, however not essential
- Drivers Licence
- Able to pass medical
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Name: Samantha White
Phone :- 0448 189 391
WorkPac Newcastle Job Order Code :- 7004J202288969
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with?
|Job title:||Trades Assistant|
|Industry:||Labourer and Handyperson Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.