â¢Â Â 4-6 weeks worth of work
â¢Â Local opportunity - be closer to homeÂ
â¢Â Â Start on Mon, 18th Oct 2021
About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking a yard hand for a 4-6 week period.
You will be assisting our client to mostly pack, strap, load/unload trucks and cut timber for their customer orders.
Day shift: 7am to 3.30pm (Mon to Fri)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cutting timber using a drop saw
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Pack and strap timber orders
- Using their counterbalance forklift to move timber around the yard
- Operate equipment safely and competently with no supervision
- Follow our clients direction, safety and COVID policies on site
- Must have proven experience working in a yard (timber yard preferred)
- Must have 1st COVID vaccine OR a medical exemption certificateÂ
- Will need to have full working rights in Australia (not suitable for student visas)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Must have a current forklift ticketÂ
- Have your own car and PPE
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information
For more information contact Linda Le via email:
WorkPacÂ Job Reference Number: NEWCIJ202195033
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Yard Hand|
|Location:||Australia, Regional NSW - Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Regional New South Wales|
|Industry:||Labourer and Handyperson Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.