Dump Truck Operators
Dump truck operator
- Direct permanent roles!
- Immediate Start -7/7 Roster alternating Days + Nights
- Meals and Camp Provided
About the Role
We are currently looking for COMPETENT DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS for ongoing work for a well-known Mining Company within the Bowen Basin close to Collinsville!
Skills & Experience
- Signed Skills List by SSE/Delegate
- Standard 11
- CBM - Section 4 or willingness to obtain
- Ability to pass regular Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Right to Work in Australia
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Current resume with 2x work related referees
- A strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
- Direct permanent role with the client
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company
- Ongoing work
- BIBO offered from Townsville, Mackay or DIDO
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
Kyra Humphries - 4969 4721
Job Reference: 7226J202325577
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly & with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer & we encourage applications from women & Indigenous people.
|Dump Truck Operators
|Australia, Mackay & Central QLD
|Mining - Production Mining, Oil & Gas
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.