Job Title: FIFO Fire Suppression Technician
Location: FIFO from Perth to Newman, Western Australia
Roster: 8:6 Roster
Hourly Rate: $50 - $65 per hour (depending on experience)
About the role
As a FIFO Fire Suppression Technician, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of fire protection systems and equipment. Your role will include:
- Direct knowledge and exposure to fire suppression systems (desirable but not critical) as VOC and RTO training will be available in-house.
- Installation and service experience of Mobile Fire Suppression systems (a distinct advantage).
- Effectively managing available time and resources and being proactive in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Achieving full compliance to service delivery and procedural requirements, including quality, EH&S, Ethics, and Trade practices.
- Surveying customer machines and recommending fire protection and safety systems and equipment.
- Identifying, servicing, and repairing fire protection and safety systems and equipment in accordance with guidelines.
- Reporting work progress and performance by completing productivity and key performance indicator reports.
What you will need
We are looking for individuals who possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Up-to-date product and industry knowledge, and an understanding of where to locate relevant information.
- A solid knowledge of AS5062 Australian Standard (Not a requirement for new starters).
- Professional experience or qualifications specified by any applicable local classification structure.
- A technical or engineering competency with the ability to complete identified company, industry, and occupational training and accreditation.
- Mechanical experience will be highly regarded.
- Current Drivers license.
What We Will Offer You:
Working with us, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Tool of trade vehicle.
- LAFHA (Living Away From Home Allowance) and an overtime component on top of EBA wage.
- Ongoing permanent, full-time and stable employment.
- On-the-job specialized training with suppression systems.
- Future progression opportunities with an industry leader.
- Paid university education program through the Employee Scholar Program.
- Access to an employee discount platform with access to hundreds of discounts from health, groceries, electronics, and more.
If you are interested in the above job and would like more information, please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW or contact me on the number below;
Brittany Barradeen - WorkPac Industrial WA
Number: (08) 9201 6212
Job Reference - PLB.IJ2023108822
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Fire Technician|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Industry:||Electrician Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.