HR Water Cart Operator
â¢ Monday to Saturday work plus site allowance and overtime
â¢ VIC Roads Project
â¢ Berwick location
About the Role
Our client is a well know civil and environmental company based in South East Melbourne.
They are seeking experienced HR Water Cart operators for the Monash Freeway Upgrade Road project.
Pay Rate: $43 p/h plus site allowance, penalties and super
Experience in Road Construction in Victoria is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating our clients 15 speed road ranger gear box to suppress dust on the road project.
-Will be working with graders and rollers.
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely and competently with no supervision
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Must have demonstrated HR Water cart experience
- Must be able to operate 15 speed road ranger gear box water cart
- Must have experience operating on a VIC Roads project - preferred
- Current Driver's License
- Must have industry White Card
- Damstra inducted preferred not mandatory
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information
For more information contact Linda Le via email:
WorkPac Job Reference Number: 7418J202112
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||HR Water Cart Operator|
|Location:||Melbourne, Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Industry:||Drivers and Couriers Transport, Shipping, Logistics|