Metal Worker / Strut Builder
Metal Worker/ Strut Builder
- Permanent role
- Entry level role
- $28.00 per hour + penalties and Occasional OT available
About the client
Our client is proudly a local, Australian family owned and operated company. Since its establishment in 1960, the company has grown to become one of Australia's largest manufacturers of road, safety and specialty custom signage & safety products.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Metal Worker/ Strut Builder for an ongoing role based in Carrington. The role is a Monday - Friday roster.
-Read and understand job sheet to ensure the following:
- Correct sign parameters /sizes are created
- Correct metals are selected and used
- Correct and re-direct job if corrections needed
- Complete NCR as necessary based on own input/actions
- Set up machine programme correctly to create sign substrate materials ensuring a quality output
-Utilise FINN Folders to store instructional programmes
- Operate necessary machine and/or application equipment safely and appropriately, following guidelines
and operating directions
Skills and experience
- Forklift licence
- Ability to read and understand basic schematics
- Medium computer skills at a minimum
- Ability to work standing up for extended periods of time
- Good interpersonal and team member skills
- Willingness and ability to work both independently and collaboratively
-Good written, reading and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self motivate
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country???s leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Name: Samantha White
Phone :- 02 49277700
WorkPac Newcastle NEWCIJ202195040
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Metal Worker / Strut Builder|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Regional New South Wales|
|Industry:||Fitting and Welding Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.