Registered Nurse (Corrections)
WorkPac Health and Social Care are seeking experienced RNs to fulfil three month contracts within the largest correctional centre in Australia. Clarence is a state-of-the-art correctional facility in NSW, approximately 3.5 hours from Brisbane and 6 hours from Sydney. Contract extensions and role progression available for the right candidates!
As a WorkPac Health and Social Care RN working in Primary Care you will need to work autonomously to complete medication rounds, conduct clinical assessments, emergency response, conduct post trauma/injury assessments and other primary health care services. This is quite an active role with onsite training provided and a great team supporting you throughout your placement.
To be successful in this role you will need to be available for a minimum placement of three months full time (Accommodation and travel assistance provided!). After this initial placement period the offer to extend, with possible progression to a team leader will be given to successful candidates.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years in Australia as an RN
- Triage/Emergency experience mandatory, corrections experience advantageous
- Bachelor of Nursing and unrestricted AHPRA
- Venipuncture and Cannulation competent
- Current First Aid and BLS Certification (ALS preferred)
- Current Criminal History Check (issued within the last three months for state corrections clearance requirements)
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- COVID Vaccination Evidence(minimum 2 doses)
- Work rights in Australia
- Attractive hourly rates!Negotiable for the right candidates!
- Great location, and a work life balance to allow you to explore the beaches, rivers, waterfalls, hiking spots and local cafes
- Support from the WorkPac team and training from experienced onsite Nurses
We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team then wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
|Job title:||Registered Nurse (Corrections)|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Coffs Harbour & North Coast, Regional New South Wales|
|Industry:||Healthcare & Medical Nursing: RN and Div 1|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.
Haul Truck Operator
(Non-Coal) Peggy/General Labourer-5/2 Roster 12 HR DS:NS-$49 FLAT
Logistic Material Handler
Service And Warranty Coordinator