Supervisor / Workshop Manager - Cabinetmaking
We are seeking an experienced and capable cabinet maker to take on the role of a Supervisor & Workshop Manager on a full-time basis, building works to client specifications.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of cabinet makers, factory hands & apprentices
- Safely operate a wide range of complex machines, tools & equipment
- Run daily toolbox briefings
- Train junior employees, arrange & delegate tasks to workshop staff
- Material handling
- Work in line with and assist installation team.
- Co-ordinate with the lead designer to schedule & program projects to ensure products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor stock levels to ensure materials are always available.
Experience & attributes:
- Certificate III in Cabinet Making
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in furniture & cabinet making
- Able to accurately read and interpret drawings & specifications
- Troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Manual driver's licence
- Familiarity with CNC machines
- Focus on health & safety policies and procedures
- Experience using a telehandler or forklift
- Availability for flexible working hours & travel to work sites
- Keen interpersonal skills
- Above award rates
- Paid overtime
- The use of work vehicles for travel to sites
- External training
- Career development
|Job title:||Supervisor / Workshop Manager - Cabinetmaking|
|Industry:||Carpentry/Joiner/Cabinetmaking Trades & Services|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Download the myWorkPac app to start tracking your job application.
Plant Operator, Mobile
Project Lead, Sustaining Capital
Trainee Dump Truck
Multi Skill Operator
Concrete Labourer - Yarrabillba